2007年4月30日星期一

Our English class

because I am English major, so the content we learn are more difficult than the students of other major . Last week , Teacher Cui asked us to change text 8 of our book into a play , we could cooperate with other students , that could show our spirit of teamwork. although we decide to performance with other classmates , but because some small reasons, one of those is that no one wanted to acted as the maid , and everyone wanted to find a character whose lines was few , one of my roommates was angry, because we didn't want to play from our heart, at last , we gave up .We said that we weren't afraid of teacher' pulishment ,we thought that it was not very important , so we weren't care about it any more . But we entered the classroom , everyone was self-confident , they wanted to perform at once. I felt regretting . when we told our teachers that , she was very angry, she asked us "why" again. Although we explained to her , she didn't want to her our words , she asked us to perform at once , we all were unhappy, we decided to perform another text to pay out ," Nantingale and Rose", we prepared in hurry , but we all were satistied with our preformances .
Through that , we have known what we should do , what we should listen , why we should work hard, "Practice makes perfect." Our domitory asked teacher out to communicate , talk our problem , to talk our difficulties , because I was late three days ago, so I thought that she disliked me , we got rid of our misundersanding through our communication . So I feel very relax now. I have no loan in my heart .
所以, 我坚信, 我的未来我作主。 我可以决定我自己的命运!!!

没有评论: