2007年5月27日星期日

My travel

From senior school , I would go to southern parts of china .The scenery is beatiful and the air is fresh. There are water and mountains everywhere. So if I could chose , I would love to live there. I think that living there would be quiet and comfortable .
I have gone to Yiwu, a city which is famous for goods . There are so many factories . Many people have gone there to make money . Ningbo is a clean city ,which is near the sea. There are many ships on the sea , some are for army .
because it was summer there, so it was very hot .I also have gone to Shaoxing ,the hometown of Luxun , a famous writer in our country. (用中文说,就是“江南水乡”)。 I have been to Hangzhou , it's a paradise of silk , and there are many famous places of interest ,such as Xihu ,YUefei temple and so on . But I can say that the scenery is not as bestiful as you expected .(看景不如听景嘛!!!)

Traveling around could reduce our stress , help us to enjoy our life . The more relaxed , the less anxious we feel .
My father often say,"Traveling many places is as important as reading many books" . (行万里路和读万卷书一样重要) I think so ....

没有评论: